HOW TO ENROL:
Please contact the office on (07) 4614 7222.
Please refer to the Enrolment Management Plan above. You are welcome to contact the College office to obtain an Enrolment Expression of Interest.
Enrolment interviews will take place at the College office located at 10 O’Brien Road, Highfields. Interviews will take 20 to 30 minutes.
Please bring to the interview:
- The student being enrolled – the interview focuses on the student so it is important that he or she attends the interview.
- Completed enrolment form: If your enrolment form is not completed prior to the interview, it would be appreciated if you could come earlier than your appointment time so that the form can be completed and checked prior to the interview.
- Birth Certificate: It is preferred that you bring a birth certificate to the interview.
- Court Orders: Any court orders concerning the welfare, safety or parenting arrangements of children should be provided to the school by parents, and the school should also be provided with any new or updated orders.
- Medical Conditions: Details of your child's medical conditions (eg Action Plans and medications) or disabilities (if relevant) NB: You do need to bring school or NAPLAN reports if your child attended a non-state school.
Student Resource Scheme
Highfields State Secondary College operates a Student Resource Scheme. A Student Resource Scheme Participation Agreement (PDF, 78KB) is available for download.