Accessible Page Links

Page Tools

Main page Content

Change of Student Details

​Should you need to update any of your details the Change of Student Details Form can be used to do this.  You can download the electronic copy of this form from the website or collect a copy from the College office.  Completed forms need to be returned to the HSSC office.